Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp.
Current Job Openings
Project Superintendent - Corporate Interiors
- Close Date
- Wilmington, MA
Trinity is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent who shares in our commitment to deliver successful projects on time and to meet established budget, schedule, safety and performance requirements. Our Superintendents play a vital role in strategy, subcontractor relations and client satisfaction, and they collaborate with the entire project team to complete projects on time and close them out quickly. Candidates must possess the leadership skills, technical skills and computer skills required to deliver Trinity's excellent standards for construction and client service.
- Lead the field staff and deploy the project strategy.
- Create, update and maintain an accurate project schedule which includes all aspects of scheduling (phasing, logistics, etc.) and that encompasses all phases and key milestones from pre-construction to turnover.
- Research and address owner and building rules and regulations, permit procedures and any other requirements, and ensure Trinity’s compliance.
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents, and that Subcontractor performance and quality of work meet Trinity’s standards for customer satisfaction.
- Perform daily site walk-throughs to monitor construction progress, quality control and site safety.
- Adhere to and promote Trinity’s safety policies and procedures in order to maintain a clean, safe jobsite.
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Develop a complete punch list and ensure its timely, thorough execution; obtain sign-off from client.
- Inspire, coach and mentor assigned field staff members.
- Minimum of 5+ years project supervision experience in commercial environments
- Ideal candidate will have experience with high end hospitality, retail and tenant interiors projects
- History of meeting challenging deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling, cost control and safety procedures
- Ability to manage and train assigned staff
- Computer skills – you will be using email and Procore project management software on a daily basis.
Please submit both a resume and a project list to be considered for this position.