Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp.
Current Job Openings
Project Superintendent - MA
- Close Date
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is seeking an experienced Project Superintendent who shares in our commitment to deliver successful projects on time and to meet established budget, schedule, safety and performance requirements. Our Superintendents play a vital role in strategy, subcontractor relations and client satisfaction, and they collaborate with the entire project team to complete projects on time and close them out quickly. Candidates must possess the leadership skills, technical skills and computer skills required to deliver Trinity's excellent standards for construction and client service.
The Project Superintendent will:
- Lead the field staff and deploy the project strategy.
- Provide construction oversight to the project team.
- Create, update and maintain an accurate project schedule throughout the project to include all aspects of scheduling (phasing, logistics, etc.) and that encompasses all phases and key milestones from pre-construction to turnover.
- Maintain good communications with the Project Manager, informing of any issues critical to the project schedule.
- Research and address owner and building rules and regulations, permit procedures and any other requirements, and ensure Trinity’s compliance.
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents, and that Subcontractor performance and quality of work meet Trinity’s standards for customer satisfaction.
- Perform daily site walk-throughs to monitor construction progress, quality control and site safety.
- Adhere to and promote Trinity’s safety policies and procedures in order to maintain a clean, safe jobsite.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and good communication with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Develop a complete punch list and ensure its timely, thorough execution; obtain sign-off from client.
- Inspire, coach and mentor assigned field staff members.
- Maintain a clean and orderly site.
- Minimum of 5+ years project supervision experience in union and non-union environments
- Ideal candidate will have experience with high end hospitality, retail and tenant interiors projects
- History of meeting challenging deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of scheduling, cost control and safety procedures
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and train assigned staff
- Strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft Project, Outlook and Procore software
Please submit both a resume and a project list to be considered for this position.
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. offers competitive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, paid holidays and unlimited vacation after one year.
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.